Pushrod Kit_SBH Clone Billet Head_Assembled
Pushrod kit that is cut to length and assembled by DED for use with our billet head and a std deck clone block. Typically works with blocks cut down no more than .030" and our new lash adjuster screws.
Our pushrod kits are designed with quality and reliability in mind. Our tips are made from hardened tool steel. Machined and heat treated in house so we can verify the quality. 100% USA Made. The tips have small flats on them to keep from high contact stress's right at the tip of the ball; this moves the contact out to the radial edge where it is designed to be. The tubes are made from quality aircraft chromium-molybdenum tubing.
Never overlook the importance of push rod stability to maximize power. Weak pushrods don't transfer the cam motion efficiently to the valve. This leave the engine with weak top end power or worse valve train failures. The greater the spring pressure or more aggressive the cam, the more important this issue becomes.
- Chromium-molybdenum tubing
- Plenty of length for even tall deck engines
- Heat treated tool steel tips
- Tips have machined lead ins to help with installation
- Use with adjustable pushrod kit Part #APK
- 1/4" Diameter with 3/16 Ball Ends
- 5.325" tube length for use with the new Lash adjuster Screw